Sunday, January 16, 2005

Fidget Knickers

Delighted to see this Saturday's Guardian Fit supplement thing confirmed my belief that standing up on the tube and pacing up and down whilst on the phone do actually constitute exercise as I suspected. I can't seem to find it online, but the list also gave me permission to feel smug if I tie my shoelaces, brush my teeth using an old fashioned manual toothbrush, and set my muscles to work on tin armed only with a tin opener and a sense of purpose. It also gave me leave to ignore the continual complaints from friends about my constant fidgeting and urged me to feel smug that I'm incapable of leaving the house without having to walk back to fetch something at least once. Turns out my scattered brain is actually keeping me fit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home