Monday, February 21, 2005

Great Tits as far as the binoculars can see

Bird watching continues apace in my fun-filled life. We put up some more bird feeders over the weekend and now there are: blue tits, pied wagtails, a woodpecker (although I can only hear it tapping and haven't spotted it yet), robins, sparrows and also Great Tits. Milway's already got some mileage out of the hilarious email I sent him telling him "there's some great tits on your nuts", but I'm taking the whole thing a step further in the next paragraph.

It started snowing while I was out putting a bowl of water on the shed for my new found bird friends. I walked back round to the front and heard a girl say "oh look (someone's name)! It's snowing!" I looked up across the road and there she was, leaning out of the window of her fourth floor flat, completely starkers. And rightly so - she had great tits.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home