Thursday, February 10, 2005

Too good looking

I'm having serious blog envy at the moment. It strikes me that far too many people have far too much knowledge of weblogging software - far more than is strictly decent to my mind. I'm fairly geeky. Why don't I have an innate understanding of coding and css stylesheets and other html-style thingamyjizmos? Really, must you flaunt your pretty little blogs about the place with such flagrant disregard for those of us still using stylistically-challenged blogger templates? I feel like a second class citizen. I have spent a fair few hours staring balefully at various downloadable blogging platforms, only to discover that they require all kinds of knowledge that I have neither the time nor the inclination to acquire. You're all busy people, right? When are you finding out about this stuff? WHEN? Tell me. I'm doing something wrong here. Problem is, as soon as I try to read up about this stuff, I can feel the stress levels rising, and within minutes I'm edging dangerously close to a pulmonary embolism. Just sticking in Haloscan required a full 4 hour lie down to recuperate. If only someone could just drop the secrets of the dark arts directly into my brain. Then I too would have a cute little blog to show off to the world. Either that or I need to get me a geek friend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home