Friday, May 13, 2005

Stop Blogging

Can all you people in my Bloglines subs please stop blogging for a day or two? Just cease and desist - I'd be much obliged. Just give me enough time to catch up on all my unread posts and you can spark up your computers again and type away. That's the trouble with Bloglines - all your unread feeds go dark and menacing and inform you that you have 23 unread posts still to check out. It's too much I tell yer - just stop typing so damn much you tap-happy lot. Start again on Tuesday, that should give me enough of a head start. Also, I'm now addicted to photoblogging, and am once again feeling grouchy at the mess this site is in. So I think I'm going to have to do a bit of a tidy up session soon. Get a bit of colour on the walls; put things away.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home