Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Fired up about smoking

This made me laugh a lot. I don't care if people smoke but I don't understand why they think it's acceptable to smoke around people who don't. Sister 2 smokes and she's always done it outside even in her own home. So maybe I was just brought up thinking that's what everyone did. Anyway, I'm not going to rant and rage because I know that way misery guts lies, but Benzaemon hit the nail on the head with this:

"the smoker will usually say `do you mind if I smoke?` to which I always reply `I`d prefer if you waited untill after we`ve eaten` to which they will then say `tell you what...I`ll just breathe away from you` to which I reply `Great! Thanks for the utterly superficial offer`. I only reply that in my head though."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home