Wednesday, March 02, 2005

No Sense

Bah, I'm such a div. I sat through the whole of Sxth Sense without twigging and was truly shocked when the truth was revealed. On returning to my student flat I encountered our resident gormless thicko. She LOVED Jim Davison and when she had the chance to fulfill a lifelong ambition of going on the Generation Game, used her short appearance to crow "oh Jimmy, Jimmy! in a stupid voice whilst clapping her hands repeatedly like a retarded seal. I couldn't have been more embarrassed on her behalf.

Anyway, I mentioned that I'd been to see the film and she said "oh, I thought it was crap - I guessed the twist straight away and couldn't enjoy it after that." The shame of being more witless than that simpering dumbo is almost more than I can bear all these years later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home